Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kate...

Haven't posted very many pictures of Kate here lately so here a few to show you what she's been up to...besides being the CUTEST TODDLER EVER!! This is Kate at her Gymnastics Class every Thursday night...she started this about a month ago! Her daddy takes her since since mommy works on those nights! She LOVES it and she now jumps off of EVERYTHING and is constantly trying to do forward rolls....I see a little cheerleader in our future!!











This was Kate's first day of school or MDO. She was at a preschool until she was old enough for me to move her to MDO. Now I get to take her to work with me and go see her if I have a break! She LOVES it and her teachers call her the "head of the class." In the second pic she is playing "ashes, ashes we all fall down" with her lunch and backpack...she's got quite the imagination!












Just a cute Picture...





Kate playing with her friend Judah at the playground...they are in the same MDO class and Judah's mommy is one of my good friends! I love the slide picture!












Helping Daddy Cook....









Kisses for Prego Mommy...I love my baby girl SO MUCH!!





CRAZY bathtub hair...





Fun at Amazing Jakes in Plano...









So there's a little bit about Kate...sorry for the delay on getting pictures up!! I'll try to do better!

4 comments:

Holly Green said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is already, time flies!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Amazing Jakes looks fun. I have some leos the girls have out grown, when I find them I will give them to Kay.

Traci said...

She's adorable!! She looks so much like you--big smile and all! I can still see your daddy in her though. He'd be so proud of you all!

Amy said...

She is precious. Great pics of everyone. She will be a great cheerleader and also a great big sister!