Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pass the OJ

I've been waiting to post some really EXCITING news on my blog, but I think it's due time. Josh and I are PREGNANT and HAVING A BABY in January. We are so excited, but I am a little scared about managing 2. They will be 2 years and 2 months apart so that might be interesting at times. We had a dr. visit last week and she confirmed that there is just one in there and we will go back for a sono next week. She said we will do the c-section on January 19th if all goes well. That's the great part about being a c-section pregnancy is that we have a for sure deadline! I am feeling good, just so tired and craving orange juice constantly. With Kate all I wanted was cheese eggs and that sounds really nasty right now. I guess it's true that all pregnancies are different. I'll keep my blog updated along the way so stay tuned for more info. on Pearson baby #2!



Photobucket

11 comments:

Katie said...

Yay, you're out! Let's get together with our jugs of OJ, because I can't get enough of it either! I'm so excited for winter to get here!

KerrisKorner said...

My sister and sister-in-law both LOVED OJ on their first pregnancy's and they both had boys...we'll see if that theory is true!

Allison said...

Yay for Pearson baby #2. Baby #1 is just adorable, so I'm sure this one will be too! I'm glad you are feeling well, enjoy your OJ!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Congrats to you both! I craved OJ with Jacob, and don't normally drink it. I drank it every day till the acid reflux started telling me to stop. I am excited for you both. You'll do great with two, and three's not that much harder :)

Rachel said...

Congratulations! What exciting news!

TJPPPSmith said...

Congrats again!

I drank OJ all the time with Peyton. It could be a boy thing or was it because 1/2 the time the Simply Orange with Calcium was cheeper than a gallon of milk? With Paige, I know I did not crave OJ. Parker, it was choclate milk all the way

Holly Green said...

I am so excited you finally posted this. Randa told me like 2 weeks ago, but she wasn't sure if anyone knew yet? Anyway, get ready 2 is so much harder than one, but it is so worth it! Closer in age is good, they will love each other!

The Morgans said...

Congrats!!! What a secret!! Kate is going to be the sweetest big sister!

Lauren said...

CONGRATS girl! we must catch up soon! i knew this news was comin' soon! :) i am in between trips this week, so give me a call when you get a chance! love ya...and i already have a preminition about the gender of this little one! :)

georgia said...

Oh, man! I thought Kate was going to be a cool Only like me. :) Kidding!

Congratulations on your newest blessing. I got all teary thinking of you being a mama of two. Hope to see you and your hubby at the reunion this weekend.

Big prayers were sent out last Monday for you guys.

Please send some happy thoughts our way too...Emil and I close on our first home on July 10. Finally, I'm facing that fear of commitment I suppose.

jana said...

Congratulations! I can't support the OJ theory -- I craved choc. milk and cheeseburgers w/ Tanner. Either way, boy or girl.... what a blessing! We will be praying for a healthy pregnancy!