Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sleep Please?!?

I have had such great intentions to post the pictures from when I surprised Josh with the news of our new baby and then when we told our parents, but I am SO TIRED!!! I really don't think I was THIS tired with Kate...this is REAL TIRED! At least a couple of times during the week I go to bed at like 7:30 or 8 and sleep about 10-12 hours only to wake up...tired! I can't get away from it. I remember with Kate I had a few "tired days" and that was about it. I worked 2 jobs and was fine. Now, that is not the case at all. There is no way I could do that now.

I'm just praying this goes away in a few more weeks. I am 8 weeks and 2 days so I am slowly getting to the 12 week mark. Today we have our first sono so I will try real hard to strike up the energy to share on how it goes.

Also, I am not meaning to whine or complain...it is a big blessing to be pregnant and I keep reminding myself of that. It really is a miracle and I can't thank God enough, but my body is just feeling the fatigue even though my heart is delighted!

6 comments:

Allison said...

I had never been so tired in my life as I was during the first 12 weeks. I have worked "overtime" all my life, up to 75 hours some weeks, and still, I was more tired while I was in my first trimester. Get lots of sleep, mine went away and now I feel great!!! :)

KerrisKorner said...

Oh...thanks Allison...good to know there is HOPE...I need to be reminded of that!

Holly Green said...

I was definitely more tired with Lola than Sophia. You use up so much energy raising a toddler, and then cooking another one...it's an energy drainer. It will get better!

TJPPPSmith said...

Oh girl...I cried my 1st trimester with Peyton because I was so tired. The 11 month old and 2 1/2 year old were wearing me out as well. Much less my body working on making someone else. Trust me IT GETS BETTER. You are also messing with Kate, running her around, picking her up, getting her dressed, having to leave earlier to get her ready and drop her off, and not able to just sit on the couch and say, "I'm pregnant" like with the first. Oh the joys of motherhood and the journey to motherhood of more than one! It will pass!

Amy said...

Congrats! You should enjoy your cleaning lady even more since that is one thing you don't have to tire yourself out doing. Love ya, Amy

Sherry said...

Hey girl! I am definitely taking you up on the stroller!!! When can I come get it??!! We are going to be out of town this weekend, but I could swing by your house today, tomorrow, or one day next week. What do you think? I don't want to leave my cel number on the blog, but your sister and Holly both have it. Call me and I'll take the stroller off your hands :-)