Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fun Baby Gift...

A therapist I work with recently had a baby girl and I decided to make her some fun girly things to celebrate her new arrival. She has 2 boys and therefore has NOTHING pink or girly in her stash of old baby supplies. I sewed her 2 burp cloths and made 2 girly onesies using some iron on sparkly things that I found at Hobby Lobby! Every girls needs a little pink and little bling in her wardrobe! Girls are so fun!!































Photobucket

5 comments:

Allison said...

ADORABLE! Girl's clothes are so much more fun than boy's clothes...we'll see!

thebradfords said...

Shut up! I love these. Way cute friend. You go girl!! I totally agree with Allison, girl stuff is way more fun, BUT little boys love their mommas!

Old Navy is having a huge sale right now and I totally bought a little girl dress (it was only $3). There are no promises for a girl in our family but I could not resist! I can always give it as a gift!!

Anonymous said...

I love the girly clothes and cute burp cloths! You do great work! I am so impressed... You know me, I am sooooo not able to do that kind of stuff and have it actually turn out right! Now, if you get good at making little girls hairbows, you will be set for life! Those things cost a fortune! : )

Amy said...

PRECIOUS!!!! I am very impressed. It all looks ultra professional. You go girl!!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring us all. I am predicting more pink in your future... when will we know for sure??? Love ya!! PS- I need your stamp order ASAP!

Katie said...

I agree with Merri Anna ... let's get into the bow business. That could be super profitable! I'm in if you have any brilliant ideas about how to get started!