Saturday, July 5, 2008

The LSAT Scores are in

So as I have been posting about in the past, Josh took the LSAT in June and we have been waiting to get his scores in. He finally heard back last week and he scored a 165!!! This is in the top 92% nation wide, and gives him a great chance of landing a partial scholarship to SMU's Law School here in Dallas. I am so proud of him and his hard work. He is a little perfectionistic (in case you didn't know about his OCD side) and plans to take it one more time in October just to see if he can get an even better score. He can't even apply to SMU until Nov. 1 so he might as well try since we have nothing to lose at this point.

This test was a blessing because it really confirmed for us that this is the right direction to go in. He has been very prayerful about God's direction for his life and this score seemed to be the confirmation we needed to let us know that intellicually he will have what it takes to make it in this competitive field. He is SUPER SMART (I've said that from the beginning), but now we know that he has the analytical brains that every great attorney needs to succeed. Way to GO BABE!!! I am so proud of my super intelligent, super good looking, LSAT butt kickin' hubby!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Angel said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting. :0) Angel

Katie said...

Hopefully I never need legal counsel, but if I do, I'll know who to call! Way to go, Josh!