Monday, May 12, 2008

Craft Time 101


Kate and I thought it would be fun to do a little craft project together for the grandmothers for mother's day. We got some pots at hobby lobby, spray painted them, sanded them, and painted their names on them. We topped them off with Kate's little handprint and VIOLA...the grandma pots were complete! She really enjoyed crafting with me and I'm so excited because I love to craft! She and I will have so much fun in the years to come doing little projects. My friend Amy has a little craft table set up next to her's for her daughter, Leah...oh, my dream come true!! I can hardly wait!! Not only did we have so much fun making them, the grandmothers both loved them. I would say this project was a success!!

5 comments:

The Morgans said...

Congrats on winning the contest. Your blog looks so cute!! I love the craft you and Kate did. The kids and I have a craft corner in my kitchen that grows it seems by the day with all of their "projects." What fun!!!

Holly Green said...

Love the new blog, so cute!

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

Yeah for cuteness!!

Anonymous said...

very cute gifts. Amy is so smart, I love to steal her ideas. Sorry to have missed on Sunday. I saw Josh, but he didn't hear me. I told Jessica to tell yall hi for me.

Anonymous said...

she is way too cute!!