Friday, May 9, 2008

On being a Mommy...

As we head into Mother's Day weekend I can't help but feel so special be a MOMMY!!! Having Kate awakened a side to me I never knew existed. She evokes a joy and a love within me that I can't even begin to explain. I love to spend time playing with her, making her laugh, shopping, running errands, sharing a snack (I think I share all of my food with her), or just rocking her to sleep. She has always fit so perfectly in my arms from the time I first held her at the hospital to this very day. I love to pray over her as she sleeps and kiss her sweet little face before laying her in her bed. She really is one of my best friends and she's only 18 months old.
To all of you Mom's out there, I hope that you will enjoy celebrating the wonderful gift of Motherhood. It is a true blessing from the Lord to be called "mom." Have a great weekend!!

1 comments:

TJPPPSmith said...

Happy monther's day to you as well!