Sunday, May 4, 2008

The LSAT

So as I mentioned in an earlier blog (I think), Josh is planning to start Law School next August (2009). He has been really hitting the books hard in preparation for the LSAT, which he will take on June 16th. The top score for the LSAT is 182 and if he can score in the top 10% of test takers he will have the opportunity to get a partial or even full scholarship to the places he applies. His goal is to attend SMU with at least a partial scholarship so he is really throwing himself into this exam. He is super smart (and I'm not just saying that about him since he's my hubby...he really is) and I have complete confidence in his abilities. The test is a lot of brain puzzles/games and he LOVES that kind of thing...I get tired head every time I try to work a problem. But again...he's the brain of the family!

So just to keep you updated on his progess...he took a practice LSAT last week and scored a 170!! I am just so proud of him and he still has month and half to go. He is going to try to take one practice test per week to keep himself in practice with the timing and format of the test. That score is in the top 96% and would definately get him some aid for school. We are excited to see where the Lord takes this and I'll keep you updated on his progress up until the BIG DAY!! Way to go Joshy!!!

1 comments:

The Morgans said...

WOW! I am impressed. Keep us updated on his practice scores.