Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Jason Mania!!!


So if you are an American Idol fan, which we at the Pearson household are, you know all about Jason Castro. He is from Rockwall and has been a part of the worship team at Lakepointe (our church and my place of employment) for years! Rockwall has had LOTS of Jason hype over the past several weeks and if he makes it into the top 3 he will be coming home and we are having a BIG rally in his honor. You can check out the details here. Josh, Kate, and I are SO THERE!!! GO JASON!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam hates how the judges are treating him and has started voting for Jason. We have watched the show for several seasons, but have never voted before. We can't wait for the results tonight.

Allison said...

GO JASON! My heart broke for him by the way he was spoken to last night. However, I am so proud that he has remained the same Jason that we watched in in front of our church!

Holly Green said...

I kind of feel like a child molester, but I have the serious hots for this guy! Is that wrong? :)

KerrisKorner said...

No! I think its the cool hair...I know how important hair is to you, Holly!! Besides, he's over 18, so it's not illegal (except that you are married with kids...Keith might not like that).

Anonymous said...

So sad to see him go tonight. I wanted him to go on so that yall could go to his parade. That would have been so cool. Maybe they'll do something for him anyways. He'll still get to tour and maybe he'll get a contract as a Christian artist.