Monday, September 15, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking 101

I did a scrapbook for Kate's baby book and her first year book. She officially has 2 completed scrapbooks so I am beginning to feel the pressure to get back on the "scrap wagon" for baby #2. I thought about trying digital scrapbooking for this baby so save on $ and give me a few more options. This is my first page ever, with no official training. I just downloaded a kit for free and went to work in photoshop. One page down...about 19 more to go! Whew!









4 comments:

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

I LOVE IT!!! The talent is there and coming out!

Traci said...

I am just amazed at your talent! You are always making or crafting something. good for you! You truly amaze me!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I may have to give it a try. Finding time to drag everything out when the kids are not around to get into it is so hard these days. I am a little intimadated by it, but it looks fun!

Anonymous said...

Great job girl. I have a few kits I can get you if you want them. I can burn them on a CD and drop them by the Counseling Center. Lemme know!