Friday, September 5, 2008

The Results are In....

The Pearson family is officially seeing...

PINK!!!

Or at least the sonographer was 90% sure. I've never had that number before so I sure hope he's right. We are VERY excited and Kate (and baby sister) will love having eachother. My sister and I have such a special and one-of-a-kind relationship that you just can't understand unless you have a sister. I can't wait for my girls to have that as well!!

She was very active, which we think is the sign of a healthy baby. She was moving all over and measured at about 19 weeks (which is correct) and in the 60th precentile. Kate was always in the 90th after she was born so I'm sure we'll see this baby grow a lot. My sister likes to say that "we grow um' big," and she's right!

Josh is a little scared of future weddings and plans to do lots of shotgun cleaning while they are in the dating years. He can't wait to have another little "princess" in the family!!

We just feel incredibly blessed and can't wait make our home even more girly!! Bring on the PINK!!


Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such exciting news!! Did I tell you Patty is pregnant too? Due date is March 6!! Can't wait to see you, when are you around Austin again??
~Allena

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

The par-tay is on in the Pearson house now! Yall are going to have fun time with your sweet sassy girls! I am SO excited for the sweet little sisters!

Holly Green said...

I am so excited you are having another girl. It is so much fun watching that sisterly bond even when they are babies. What's her name going to be?

The Morgans said...

YEA for PINK!!!! So happy for you all.

Anonymous said...

Very Exciting!! Girls are so much fun. The sister bond is great, but don't be too disappointed when the cat fights begin. That's the stage we are entering into. They love each other, but also push the other's buttons. Having two will help to make spending a little more on that cute dress she'll only wear two times and all those hair bows more tollerable, knowing there's a younger one to pass them on to.

jana said...

The Pearson Pink Patrol and Josh! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

yay!! two girls is always the best combination - congratulations!! janice :)

allred-4 said...

Congratulations! Another sweet baby girl....that is awesome news!

TJPPPSmith said...

LOVE IT!!! I loved having Leslie and I so close in age and school...and so will Kate. It will have to mean more get away guy night for Josh!