Monday, September 29, 2008

You Can't Be Serious....

As I was rushing out of the grocery store yesterday I caught this out of the corner of my eye:


I got in my car and just had to laugh...was that written by a man or what?? From the perspective of a woman who has a toddler and is pregnant, I can testify that Sarah has NO DESIRE to have a boyfriend. Sarah Palin JUST had baby Trig in 2008 and so she too has been pregnant or with a small child (much less her 3 other teens) since having Piper in 2001. I would just love to find a pregnant woman with 4 other kids who even desires to have an affair...you can't be serious! It takes all the energy you've got just to keep up with own life at this stage! Also, apart from all the family excitement in her life over the past 20 years...she was a member of the Wasilla, Alaska, city council from 1992 to 1996 and mayor from 1996 to 2002. After an unsuccessful campaign for lieutenant governor of Alaska in 2002, she chaired the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission from 2003 to 2004. She was elected Governor of Alaska in November 2006 by defeating the incumbent governor in the Republican primary and a former two-term Democratic governor in the general election.


So she has been the Governor of Alaska over the past 2 years, and been with child, raising 4 other kids, giving birth to her special needs infant, and still somewhere had time, energy, and desire to have an affair...I'm not buying this one National Enquirer.

I feel really defensive of her...mabye it's because I feel like she is one of my friends, but I just couldn't let this one pass and not speak up! They also made claims that her son (now SERVING OUR COUNTRY IN WAR) is addicted to OxyContin and that he used Cocaine...they ought to be ashamed or at least move out of America. What a bunch of jerks! Ok...I'll stop, but part of me hopes with all of the economic crisis we are in, that the National Enquirer will go out of business...who buys it anyways (besides my friend Allena...and I hope she stops after seeing this trash)?!?



Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just have to say that I did NOT buy the National Enquirer. My 80+ year old grandmother did (and actually she had a subscription). I did read them, but I did not buy them! And I have not read one since she passed away in 1999. Just wanted to clear the air on that one! ;)
~Allena

Amy said...

Preat it siste!

Amy said...

Sorry, can't type this morning. I meant to say "Preach it sister"!

Traci said...

You are so right! I hope they go out of business too. Such trash! It's ridiculous!

Angel said...

OH YUCK!!!! I have to totally agree- that woman has no time or energy to be cheating. RIDICULOUS! :0) Angel