Friday, September 5, 2008

Quick Update for the Week

This week has been a fun week of home projects. I finally had my wallpaper put up in our powder bath room and I also finally purchased all of the fabric I need to make my curtains and throw pillows for my living room. I'll post pictures as soon as I get a chance. The nesting has begun!! I plan to take full advantage of the nesting stage as I get SO MUCH DONE when I feel like this! I wish there was a nesting pill we could take when we aren't pregnant!

Kate also started MDO this week and did GREAT!! We have a dr. appt. today (Friday at 12:30) to find out what we are having...I'll update later today with either a pink or blue message!!!

What a fun week we've had!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Allison said...

I'll be checking in later to see if you have a pink or blue belly! I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Kate is going to have a sister!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear - so happy for you and josh!! :) talk to you soon - janice