Tuesday, January 15, 2008

An attempt at being domestic...

Ok...so I'm super inspired right now to make new curtains and pillows for my living room! I have been looking at lots of fun fabric lately and althought I am not an expert sewer, I think this is a project I can take on with my new fancy sewing machine that I got from my inlaws for Christmas! I have in mind what I want it to look like, but I've got to figure out how to piece it all together! There's just some crazy rush that comes from walking around and looking at fabric and dreaming about projects you can make! I totally sound like "Susy Homemaker" with that comment, but I'm serious (who's Susy?)!

The main reason I want to blog about this is so that I actually follow thru with it. I have a tendancy to dream up projects that NEVER get completed! I am the queen of great ideas and that's as far as they ever go...just ideas! Maybe I can set a goal to have this done by the summer...maybe!

2 comments:

Josh said...

Anybody who would like to donate money to Kerri's curtain fund, feel free. Fabric can be ex-pen-sive...

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

Ha!! Good try, Josh, but we have our own curtain funds!! :)
Do share pics! I can't wait to see!!