Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Every Girl Needs Fun Jewelry

My mother-in-law came to visit a couple of weekends ago and brought Kate a ladybug jewelry box FULL of fun plastic jewelry. Kate is super into jewelry and won't even let me get out of the house with bracelets or necklaces on most of the time because she takes them off of me to play with. She spots jewelry on nursery workers, grandmas, and my friends. She will sit for several minutes and play with whatever sparkling or shiny treasures that she can get her hands on...that's a long time for a an almost 16 month old who is into EVERYTHING! Last week I took her to the doctor for her shots and when I had to get her down to only her diaper she did not want me to take off her necklaces and bracelets. You should have seen her walking around in only her diaper and plastic jewels, she got a lot of smiles. When we left they gave her even more bracelets to add to her collection for being such a good sport about her shots. Here are few pictures of her playing with the jewelry from Meme...she's so happy!















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Aren't girls fun?!