Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've been TAGGED!!!

So I just got "Meme"ed and now I am being "Tagged" by 2 different people. This blogging stuff is like chain letter central or something. But I enjoy reading everyone elses so I will play along. If you would like to read who tagged me you can look at my friend Courtney who I met at church here in Rockwall or my friend Lauren who I went to seminary with. Courtney and Lauren are actually a lot a like in that they are VERY girly and love Celebrity Bakery! Here we go!

10 Years Ago:
10 years ago was 1998 and I was about to graduate from High School. I drove a 1992 Ford Thunderbird and loved hanging out with my best friends Allena, Whitney, and Janice. I still keep up with all of those girls to this day!

Things on my to-do list today:
1. Take car to discount tire to purchase a new tire (we had a flat yesterday).-done
2. Get caught up on charting at my office-done
3. Watch American Idol-will do
4. Cook dinner (chicken rice cassarole)-done
5. Pick up car from tire place-done

If I were a billionaire:
I'd give each of you 5 Million Dollars and still be loaded...I think I would keep my job and work part time because I really love it and I don't do it for the money. I would keep my house but I might splurge on a new Lexus for me and a BMW for Josh!

3 Bad Habits:
Grind my teeth
drink too much diet coke
text while I drive sometimes

5 Jobs I've had:
-Target Worker (fun discount)
-Biology Department Admin at UMHB
-Cheer Coach at CTCS...GO LIONS!
-counselor and File Sorter/shredder (with Lauren)
-Family Therapist at Lakepointe (current)

5 Things people don't know about me:

I only paint by big toe and the one next to that sometimes because that's all you see in my open toed shoes.
I bite my nails when I am driving. I didn't realise i did this until Josh started finding nail bits in the floor board after I drove his car. I bite them and then put them down there for some reason without even realizing i do that.
I am addicted to reading blogs...it's such an escape for me...I'm glad it's not illegal!
I can make my eyes look in opposite directions
I was in band in high school...i played the xylephone

Ok! There it is! Ummm...I tag Beth Ward and Amy Tyner! GO!!

5 comments:

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

I am LAUGHING about your painting your toes and putting American Idol on your to-do list! Nerd alert! :)

KerrisKorner said...

Umm...this from the girl who wants to hot glue her curtains together!

Amy said...

When are you fixing your blog it is so hard to read????

KerrisKorner said...

There ya go...sorry I've been having so many background issues!

Anonymous said...

I just did a Meme and I wouldn't want to bore my readers with too much info on me. I usually don't answer those more about your friend emails either. Just wanted to let you know why I was skipping out.