Friday, February 8, 2008

FUTURE DISHWASHER

Kate loves to help me do the dishes. The only problem is that I load them and she sits on the door and unloads them onto the floor. Sometimes she takes the silverware and places it in the top rack to free up some space for me in the silverware holder. It doesn't matter what she is doing, she stops and comes running into the kitchen whenever she hears the water running and dishes clanking. I hope she's that excited to do dishes later on...that would sure make life easy! She also checks the dishwasher and tries to open it up every time she passes by. She even went over to our dishwasher at church the other day and was pulling on it to open. She really LOVES playing in dishwashers...not sure what that means about her future, but if she grows up to be a dishwasher maybe Josh and I can eat for free. Either way, it's really cute right now!

2 comments:

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

OH MY GOSH YOUR BLOG IS SO STINKING CUTE!! I love it!!
I am sorry I am just now getting around to being tagged. I haven't posted my tag entry yet, I am sorry I am a loser. :( But I love your blog!!

Jenn said...

Hi Kerri - thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Yes, I remember you! I stopped by your daughter's blog - she is so adorable! I think our babies are around the same age - mine will be 16 mo. on the 20th.

He and his older brother (at this age) loved the dishwasher. They always want to help me - so cute but what a mess.

Cute header! I will check back again. Have a great Sunday.