Wednesday, February 6, 2008

MEME

I was tagged by my friend AMY to do a MEME...this is where I have to tell 6 random things about myself and then tag someone else. So here we go:

1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE cheery diet coke from sonic with easy ice. I go there at least 3 times a week during "happy hour" to purchase one for $0.92...that's cheaper than a bottle coke at my office...and it's SO much better. I recommend trying out this drink, especially if you like Cherry Coke Zero. Very Yummy!

2. I HATE unloading the dish washer. This has become my sweet husband's job for the most part because he knows how much I hate it. I'm not sure why, but I just do. I don't mind washing dishes or loading the thing up, its just unloading.

3. I HAVE to drink 2 cups of coffee every morning or I feel as though I can't function. I have 3 favorite coffee cups that I rotate and hand wash on a regular basis, even though we have an entire cabinet full of clean coffee cups. I make my coffee first thing and either drink it on the way to work, or on the days I am home I drink one while I play with Kate and the second after she goes down for her morning nap. My morning coffee is like an event for me, and I have to have it. While in seminary I studied what makes up an addiction and i concluded that I might be an addict when it comes to this area of my life.

4. I have a pair of houseshoes that I wear every single day of the year, summer, spring, fall, or winter. They are holey and horrible looking, but they are my favorite. My mom gave them to me 3 years ago for Christmas. They are the Brookstone houseshoes that are navy blue...they are pure heaven.

5. I love to read and find myself reading several books at one time on a regular basis. I thinks its because I recommend so many books to others so I am always trying to find good stuff...so if you know of any please let me know!

6. I like to grocery shop and create a menu every two weeks. I enjoy this for 2 main reasons. First, we only have to make one massive Wal-Mart run every 2 weeks, and second, on nights when Josh say's "what do we have to eat for dinner?" I can just go to the list on the fridge and read off what's left on the menu. I can't assign meals to each day because I am too much a rebel and won't eat what's assigned (I guess that's another quirk), so I just list it all and we mark off meals as we go. Super easy and efficient! Also, it helps with our new budget which would make Dave so proud!

Ok...now that we are all feeling a little closer I would like to tag Courtney and Heidi. I'm doing 2 instead of 1, there I go breaking the rules again (there's that rebel side).

4 comments:

The Morgans said...

It is good to get to know you a little better!!....I am working on mine. I think to link when you are editing your post you highlight the name and click on the link tab at the top.

Josh said...

Yes, the link tab is a pretty technical procedure. You should probably leave that to the professionals... ;0)

KerrisKorner said...

Yeah for the Morgan's! I learned how to link off of my posts on my blog. Never mind my sweet hubby giving me a hard time...he's thinks he's SO funny, but I still love him!

Amy said...

Hey, love the header. Great pics and gorgeous color. your quirks made me smile. thanks for playing.