Sunday, March 2, 2008

Feed the Birds...

Josh and I took Kate to feed the ducks last weekend with his parents in Belton. We have had lots of visits with Meme and Pappy here lately...honestly, we're getting a little spoiled with it! Here are some pictures of our outing. At one point a goose came right up to me and Kate! She enjoyed watching the ducks and luckily didn't realize that we got to witness a baby duck being made...right in front of us and God and everyone! That poor girl duck was under water FORVER and the male kept poking her head back under when she would come up for air...what a jerk! Josh threw rocks at him to try to get him to leave her alone, but it didn't seem to distract him. It was quite an adventure!

















3 comments:

Lauren said...

Did you get your hair cut? i love it! so cute!!!! love getting to catch up with little kate and all yalls adventures! hopefully we can meet up sometime when i am in town for easter! miss you friend!

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

I feel sad that the polka dots are gone. :(
I hope I did not cause this.

KerrisKorner said...

No, Courtney...you were not the cause! I had heard from several people that my background was not centered and it made the blog hard to read so I just took it out until I can figure out how to make it work (or until Josh can figure it out...he's the web savy one!).
It's sort of plain, but at least it is readable!