Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Sick Baby...

So back to my last blog about my sweet baby girl who was throwing fits. On Friday she woke up with 101 fever and I took her to the Doc who said that she has an upper respiratory infection. He gave her some anti-biotics and she is still fighting it pretty hard. We saw all hours of the night last night, except for 3am, and I sort of feel like I've been hit by a bus. I just worry over her so much when she's sick...I guess that is another part of being a mom that I have learned a lot about. All that to say, that maybe she wasn't feeling well on Thurs. and that's why she was being so difficult. I know I get pretty grumpy when I'm sick. Hopefully my precious baby girl will be feeling better soon. I just hate it when she's sick!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Sorry to hear lil' Kate is sick. Hopefully she'll feel better soon!