Wednesday, January 21, 2009

13 Hours...

Wow...just 13 more hours until we get to see our sweet little Elle. I'm so excited and so nervious all at the same time. It feels like Christmas again! My friend Courtney and I went and got Pedi's today and mexican food. We both got pink toes in honor of Elle. Then I had to go for my pre-op where they make you sign every piece of paper you can imagine that basically lets the hospital off the hook if you die for some strange reason.

I can't wait to hear that sweet little cry and hold our beautiful new baby girl for the first time. I just want kiss her all over and I WILL...so soon!!

Say a little prayer tomorrow at at 7:30...that's what time we go into the OR and she should be here by 8am. I don't think I am going to be able to sleep tonight...


Photobucket

4 comments:

Allison said...

Enjoy your midnight snack tonight!!! We will say a prayer for you, Josh, Kate and baby Elle!

Katie said...

Thinking of you!!

Holly Green said...

I can't wait to see that sweet little girl! I will be thinking about you when my alarm goes off at 7:30 in the morning! Have Josh post pics as soon as you get a chance in the morning!

Allena said...

So excited!!