Wednesday, January 14, 2009

7 More Days...

We are officially going in to have Baby Elle on Thursday, January 22, at 7:30am. It is SO NICE to have a date and be able to count down until the big day. It's very different from when we had Kate because we had NO IDEA we would end up in the OR with a c-section. Going in for a scheduled c-section is a little bit scary, but I know I'll be just fine! Its good that I know what to expect and what the actually surgery/recovery is like.

I will get belly pics up soon, Allena...but I'm not putting how much weight I've gained like you did! Two weeks ago at our sonogram she was measuring 7lbs. and he said she can gain .5-1 pound per week. I am thinking this baby is going to be big because she takes up SO MUCH room inside my belly. I really can feel her wrapped around all the way to my hip bones (I guess those are still in there somewhere), and sometimes beyond. I keep wondering if shes going to make it into my back before next week.

Ok...off to do some more cleaning...I only have 7 more days to knock out my "to-do" list around the house!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Allena said...

I only posted my weight gain after 15 weeks, I am not making any promises that I'll ever share that again - ha! At the same point, Patty had only gained FOUR pounds, so I'm feeling a little bit like a fatty and just trying to enjoy it. Can't wait to see the belly pictures and then ELLE!!!

allred-4 said...

Hey Kerri!

I am so excited for you guys and cannot wait to see pictures of Baby Elle! You are going to have so much fun with your all pink girlie girls!

We will be saying prayers for a smooth c-section next week!