Monday, January 19, 2009

2 More Days...

So I guess we are as ready as we can get. The house "to-do's" are done, the last minute things are purchased, and now it's just getting through the next 2 days of anticipation! Josh and I went out Friday night for our 7th Anniversary...our real anniversary is Jan. 26th, but we knew that day/night would not work for a date night. We ate at Terilli's off of Greenville and then went to Al Bernauts for dessert. We had a wonderful time and appreciated my mom watching Kate. It was nice to go out and enjoy eachother before life as we know it gets a little more hectic.

So as promised...here are some belly pics and a few pictures of Elle's nursery. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law helped me make all of the bedding/curtains and Josh did a FANTASTIC job of painting. He is such a good daddy!!

















Photobucket

4 comments:

Allison said...

First of all, her nursery is ADORABLE! And um, I thought Macey had a lot of clothes...nope, Elle wins that one!!!

KerrisKorner said...

Yeah...and that's JUST newborn stuff...the 0-3 months clothes are on a different wrack in the closet! Not sure how we ended up with so many clothes!

Amy said...

I'll be thinking about you and praying for you. Happy Anniversary. The nursery is precious. Her closet is crazy, but I would expect nothing less of Kerri's daughter. Did she get a precious "cow" outfit from CO? Love ya!

thebradfords said...

So excited for you friend! Congrats and I pray tomorrow comes off without a hitch. I can't wait to see if this little one has dark brown curls like her sister. The room is super cute and high 5's for sewing it all - what an accomplishment. Enjoy the sweet blessing of a new baby and get ready for LOTS of food from the ABF!