Sunday, January 25, 2009

Elle is HERE!!

Wow...what an amazing past couple of days. Elle Suzanne was born at 9:25 am on Thursday morning and weighted 7 lbs. 1oz. She was 19.5 inches long and is absolutely precious. I was so excited to discover her red/strawberry blondish hair. My heart has totally stretched in ways that I never imagined and I am completely amazed at how in love I am with both of my sweet little girls. My heart is just so full! We are tired and recovering, but I wanted to get a few pictures up to show you Elle and big sister Kate.









Photobucket

12 comments:

Allena said...

What a cutie! Her hair totally surprised me - so light! I went back and looked at pictures of Kate - so different. :) But you definitely have 2 beautiful baby girls!!

Lauren said...

She is precious!!!!! Yeah for being a cute mom of 2 cutie pies! Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

shes absolutely precious kerri! congratulations!

Holly Green said...

She is just perfect! I hope your recovery goes well!

Allison said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

The Morgans said...

I LOVE her hair!! She is just beautiful. I also love the picture of Kate holding her sister!! What a precious family of FOUR you have!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!! I love the hair! I can't wait to see her. Hope you are doing well.

Julie Puckett

thebradfords said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet! I can't believe the strawberry blond hair - how fun is that!!! Congrats!

Katie said...

Congratulations! Elle looks perfect! Hope your recovery is going well, and that you're enjoying every minute of your little one.

Daniel, Alicia, Gage and Inara said...

I'm so glad she is here!! Your family looks wonderful. Can't wait to come by and meet her. :) Congrats!!

Amy said...

She is gorgeous!!! I love the hair color. What a precious and proud big sister pic. Congrats and we love you.